Sunday, February 04, 2007

Friday night was my return to bricksets and also the first (comparatively) short ride since the last few loooong ones. And it felt gooood... 36km bike and 8km run and I'm back at the pace I was at before Noosa and with good time before Mooloolaba to start building some more speed.

Saturday was just a long swim of about 2.5km, which is the longest for the year so far.

This morning I did 10km at BRRC, time was nothing flash (thanks to a boozy dinner last night to welcome back a friend who's been away for three months). But it gives me a new bench mark to try and work from and crawl back towards that 40 minute mark. Evidently, the cycling, while giving me a lot more endurance hasn't helped my running speed much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Maybe you can call today a hangover PB :-)

See you Thursday at PCRG!

10:04 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Lance could have told you that ;)

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home