Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!

I know I've been gone for a bout a month now but I got sick after Melbourne and my training has only just started back again in the last few days.

Having said that I did get some great runs in Melbourne (as well as picking up my awesome new skins from Wobbly, thanks mate!) and I'm feeling really good as I start back now.

I also got some bike lights today and some new goggles (really good ones!) and paddles for swim training too.

In short everything's going well, and thanks to my most marvelous new toy (a laptop!) my blogging should be far more accurate!

Thanks to Jen for checking up on me...

Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!

O

4 Comments:

Blogger Cirque said...

I'm glad Santa was kind. Now you have to be good for another whole year....

7:39 pm  
Blogger 2P said...

I wondered where you had got to...

Good to see you back ;-)

9:41 pm  
Blogger miners said...

anda merry xmas to you too mate. Hope the training tools come in to good use. We'll have to race each other in the pool up at Warwick next year in amongst our personal pentath challenge. Not sure if you were actually aware of that one - get cirque to mark the date ;)

Havea big one on new years mate

3:30 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Yes, you have to be good for another whole year. Of course, that means training and racing well. All the best Owen.

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home