Friday, January 05, 2007

Keepin' it up

Thanks to my new and incredibly cool long skins my legs were feeling fantastic on New Years Day despite the final shenanigans of 2006 so I went for a cruisy but undulating watchless run around kenmore before dinner. All up it must have been about an hour and it felt really good.

I took a total rest day on Tuesday because I'd been pushing pretty hard for the last few days.

Wednesday I did a forty minute spin session on the wind trainer because the group ride was rained out and I don't trust my group skills in the wet just yet...

Thursday and Friday were going to be big days but I ended up having to make four trips to the airport for different groups of people and just ran out of time!

No, problem, I'm going for a group run up Cootha tomorrow morning...

I start a new job on Monday (much excitement) which will be my first nine to five so I'm going to draft a new program then which hopefully contribute to a bit more consistency.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

Consistency, recovery/sleep, and nutrition are the three secrets to good performances Owen.

8:43 pm  
Blogger miners said...

Happy new year mate, and all the best of luck for your first few days at the 9-5. Looking forward to seeing how the new schedule pulls together for you!

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home