Sunday, July 23, 2006

60km bike ride

Went for a good solid ride but totally underestimated the hills on my planned route. Legs were sooooooo sore at the end, but am loving the post exercise endorphin high right now! All up it took two and a half hours for 60km which means I've got a lot of work to do to get my total Noosa tri time under 2:40. I also had a go at imitating Flandis' downhill aero pose and while I'm sure I looked ridiculous, it felt pretty damn fast!

Also, am very excited about my the impending arrival of my new bike computer (I had my first ebay experience last night). No longer will I have to spend an hour after every ride trying to google earth my path and work out my distances!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Song said...

I got the long tight SIKNs. Must say they they do feel good.

Watch out, ebay can get pretty addictive as well.

9:20 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

Landis rocks. But gee I'm looking forward to getting some sleep ;-)

10:11 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

Gee, I hope that 2:40 is a typo. Otherwise I just might be finishing in front of you.

9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home