Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tagged

4 jobs I have had- Laser lad (the male checkout chick), Baker, Call center operator, Newsagent
4 movies I could watch over and over - Snatch, Casablanca, Sin City, Zoolander
4 places I have lived- St Johns Park, Mountain Creek, Buderim, Brisbane
4 TV shows I love to watch - the OC, the glasshouse, Scrubs, Family Guy
4 places I have been on vacation- the UK, France, New Caledonia, Stradbroke Island
4 websites I visit each day- Cool Running, The Australian, ABC online, University of Qld School of Law,
4 favorite foods - Pasta, Pizza, Muffins, Noodle Box noodles
4 places I would rather be right now - Strasbourg, a yacht in the Greek Islands, Tanzania climbing Mt Kilimanjaro (my three best mates are doing it right now!), Stradz
4 favorite bands - Only four! Ben Folds, Eskimo Joe, Weezer, Jeff Buckley...
4 Bloggers I am tagging - Cirque, Hannah, Jen, Owl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home