Friday, July 28, 2006

10km - 45mins

Got home from work and went straight back out for a 10km to see what kind of pace I could do - aiming for 45 mins. It was pretty much pitch black because I was running on the footpath through the parkland near my house which made it hard to go all out (I could only see about two metres in front of me).

I got to the halfway mark at 23:10 but I managed to rake in 50 seconds on the second half to get the total time to 45:30. VERY happy! This means I'm back to the form I had before Warwick which is awesome in itself, but I also feel like I have more strength and control this time around which is great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Hmmm, I think we'll have to hand you the keys to the 92 minute bus at Noosa.

3:42 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so pleased that you are back to form. Be careful on those dark footpaths; you are going to fly at Noosa!

7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home