Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Recovery swim

After a thorough course of icing last night the leg felt much better when I woke up today and it only got better when I went for my recovery swim after lunch. Obviously it was a good thing I called it quits when I did yesterday, it's looking like a far less dire situation than when I posted yesterday...

Now that I've got some mileage up in my swims I've sort of shifted to having one long slow swim a week and one speed/interval session. Today was the speed session so I did a 250 warm up, 10 50s on 45 sec with 30 sec recovery and then another 250 warm down. Was a bit of a cop-out in retrospect because I only did one km but it felt good and I was on a limited schedule.

1 Comments:

Blogger R2B said...

Just passing through Blogland...
Nice blog i particularly like the running parts hehe!

Train hard and have fun,

R2B

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home