Saturday, June 10, 2006

20km Wet weather ride

I've been battling a knee injury since Warwick so I've been riding a lot more lately. It was raining when I woke up this morning so I thought the day would be a write-off, but when I got home from work there was a gap in the rain so I went out for a quick but hard ride around a couple of suburbs in my area. The main motivation was the idea that someone, somewhere, is training today, and If I take the day off because of rain then they'll have one more training day than me when it comes to race day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cirque said...

I heard that Missy!

9:53 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep out of this, cirque!!

Love your train of thought re motivation, Owen....so true "someone, somewhere, is training today....". I'll use that thought next lazy day!

7:37 pm  
Blogger undercover brother said...

welcome to blogging owen!
keep cracking on the bike - better running training than running in my opinion.
...just dont fall off like i do :)

10:22 pm  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Hope you the knee gets better soon.

Look forward to following your progress through your blog.

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home